Friday 29 June 2018

Spring Swing

Spring Swing


Todays card features a cute little Lili of the Valley bunny...the stamp is called Spring Swing, so I guess Im a season behind! I picked some papers from the Vintage Charms pad by My Minds Eye, and coloured the image to match, using watercolour pencils. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are really old Prima ones, and are held in place using BasicGrey brads, and the sentiment stamp is from the Cupcakes set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:
  • Come & Get It - Just Add Flowers
  • Heartful Stamping - Anything Goes
  • Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
  • Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
  • Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
  • Stamping Sensations - Anything with Flowers


go to link download